You can see a general pattern emerging from these
1. Generating local economies requieres recreating all parts of the economic system: production, consumption, financing, marketing/distribution & exchange technologies
2. Social currencies are important, but they need to work with all other aspects of the economy in order to be effective.
3. In order to create another economy we also need to create alternatives that can substitute the dependency on the international banking system.
4. As well as local money, we need alternatives to the currencies that predominates at international level. The spread of bitcoin could be a key in how to create them.
5. It is necessary & possible to create at bioregional level the economic & social holistic systems to move us away from the nation-states framework, & integral cooperatives are an example under construction of this.
1. The importance of understanding basic ecosystems science (if any economies are going to exist)
2. Why designing holistically is critical (not just copying recipes eg. creating complementary currencies)
3. How easy it is to reproduce old patterns with new names & what the needed development of consciousness might look like
4. What's essential to turn around in order to transit from Ego to Eco & how badly the weapons of mass distraction are cutting off collective intelligence
1. Eliminate from all universties the courses on neo-classical economics & replace them with oekonomics (management of the home - locality - with more sustainability).
2. Reduce the conceptual gap between politicians & the poor, through wider & better participation of the poor in the decision processes that affect all of us.
3. Strengthen all organizational forms (socio-economic & environmental) at local scale.
4. Support more ethical / spiritual development in the first years of education.
5. Make other forms of economic organization better known.
1. Ethical Biomimicry Finance™ methodology for investments – Include all social and environmental costs and “internalize” those costs on all company, government, academic and Institutional balance sheets.